Ron TouwHead Trainer, Consultant & WiFi Survey Specialist
- MikroTik MTCNA Certified Network Associate
- MikroTik MTCTCE Certified Traffic Control Engineer
- MikroTik MTCWE Certified Wireless Engineer
- MikroTik MTCRE Certified Routing Engineer
- MikroTik MTCINE Certified Inter-Networking Engineer
- MikroTik MTCUME Certified User Management Engineer
- Mikrotik MTCIPv6E (Certified IPv6 Engineer)
- Mikrotik MTCEWE (Certified Enterprise Wireless Engineer)
- Mikrotik MTCSWE (Certified Switching Engineer)
- Mikrotik MTCSE (Certified Security Engineer)
- Ubiquiti UEWA Enterprise Wireless Admin
- Ubiquiti UBWA Broadband Wireless Admin
- Ubiquiti UBWS Broadband Wireless Specialist
- Ubiquiti UBRSA Broadband Routing & Switching Admin
- Ubiquiti UBRSS Broadband Routing & Switching Specialist
- Ubiquiti USRS Solar Residential Specialist
- Ekahau ECSE Design Certification
Ron is our WiFi Design Architect and Chief Wireless Surveying Engineer. Using Ekahau Pro we can design and validate wireless installations, please see our services page for WiFi Site Surveys for more information.
Ron has close to 40 years experience working with RF from 9kHz to 100GHz, initially with the Metropolitan Police deploying μWave links and building, installing and finding radio transmitters.
He then worked for a number of UK government departments, before working with 2.4GHz and 5GHz based wireless networks. Ron has training certifications from companies such as Marconi, Hewlett-Packard, Rohde & Schwarz, Microsoft, Ruckus, Meru, MikroTik, Ubiquiti and Ekahau; Ron never stops learning.
Ron is also a licensed UK Radio Amateur enthusiast and frequent presenter at MikroTik MUM events.
Ron Touw's WiFi Presentations
“Well done is better than well said.”