Nick ShoreManaging Director
- MikroTik MTCNA Certified Network Associate
- MikroTik MTCRE Certified Routing Engineer
- MikroTik MTCWE Certified Wireless Engineer
- MikroTik MTCTCE Certified Traffic Control Engineer
- MikroTik MTCINE Certified Inter-Networking Engineer
- MEng in Microelectronics & Software Engineering
Nick started programming at the age of 11 on a Sinclair ZX80, he moved onto the BBC micros, Acorn Archimedes, and RiscPC.
Nick went on to attain an MEng in Microelectronics and Software Engineering at the University of Newcastle Upon Tyne with a particular interest in Object Oriented programing.
After graduation he worked as a Software Developer and Designer at BT Labs Martlesham Heath, working on a variety of projects including multi-tier systems using DCE/RPC written in C++ and building provisioning systems using workflow techniques.
In 1999 he joined MultiThread and now leads the technical team working on in-house systems and consultancy for external clients.
“90% of the work in a project takes 10% of the time, it’s the final 10% which is the hard part and takes 90% of the time.”